Follow the adventures of Pollydoodle:
I am a brown brindle and white, spayed female, who is estimated to be 5 years old.
I am not currently at the Austin Animal Center, but I am staying in a foster home. My foster parents love me a lot! So much in fact that made a list of some of their favorite things about me.
- She is fun and smart and loves to play rope tug and retrieving her current favorite toy a honking pig.
- Hide and seek w/ her food puzzle – Polly is SO polite at mealtime. She sits and stays at a specified place waiting for her dinner until given the OK. It’s a favorite game.
- Arranging her nest every night in her dog bed precisely at 9PM. She puts herself to bed.
- Polly loves car rides and especially when they include a stop a Sonic for her own Junior Burger.
- And the list goes on and on....
If you are interested in learning what else is on that list or adopting me, please email HLHAustin@gmail.com.